Outsourcing of Accounting Services
Foreign Company Registration
Post Incorporation Compliance
We have the extensive knowledge and expertise for organisations that need high excellence in accounting advice. Our financial accounting advice, support tools, guidance and training will guide you to perk up the quality of the financial reporting of your company.
Our team of professional can help you in the following areas:
- Accounting and regulatory advice on your national GAAP and IFRS.
- Accounting developments seminars.
- Advise on the form and presentation of the financial statements.
- Assist companies in planning ahead for changes in U.S. GAAP / IFRS / SFRS.
- Assistance in impact assessment.
- Comprehensive accounting guidance and training.
- Conversion to IFRS.
- Customized US GAAP, IFRS and SFRS training for staff.
- Guidance on Financial Instruments.
- Harmonizing your accounting policies after any merger and acquisition.
- Identify potential GAAP differences between company’s existing reporting framework to US GAAP/IFRS.
- Keeping update on developments in financial reporting in domestic and international.
- Maintaining accounts receivables, accounts payable etc.
- Makes you understand how IFRS compares.
- Preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- Payroll reconciliation.
- Preparation of books of accounts.
- Preparation of expense vouchers, suppliers invoices, check deposit memo.
- Preparation of final financial statements to suite the requirements of the appropriate laws and authorities.
- Preparation of financial statement.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Preparations of income and expense statement.
- Quantify the differences identified.
- Revenue Recognition.
- Salary processing, leave and attendance record, payments of bonus and incentives, reimbursement and staff expenses records & employee loan processing.
- Share Based Payments.
- Solve difficult technical accounting issue that one cannot solve in-house.
- Structuring advice.
- Tax Effect Accounting.
- Technical update on corporate governance and financial reporting.
Financial statement audit
An independent audit of financial statements contributes to investor confidence and therefore to the effective functioning of capital markets. Our audit approach is based on a consistent methodology developed to comply with International Standards on Auditing.
Our audit clients include many of the world’s leading multinational corporations, as well as many small and medium-sized companies and a significant number of local authorities and other public sector bodies.
The use of international financial reporting standards (IFRS) as a universal financial reporting language is gaining importance across the globe. IFRS presents challenges at all stages of the IFRS conversion lifecycle. They provide a common financial reporting platform for companies that have previously reported on a wide variety of country specific accounting principles. MAS has experience of helping clients transition from local GAAP to IFRS and assists clients around the world to provide accurate and meaningful IFRS financial reports.
Our clients can successfully complete their conversion in accordance with new accounting standards. We are equipped with the range of professionals to help company’s conversion to IFRS, including: technical accounting, treasury, tax, human resource, M&A valuations and project management.
We can assist organisations which want to improve the quality and efficiency of their internal audit processes. We offer a broad range of customized Internal Audit services to augment corporate governance, manage business risk, provide assurance on control effectiveness and support organization in achieving their objectives.
Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
Our advice and support organizations which are engaged in activities that come under the control of a regulator to manage regulatory risks. In a dynamic regulatory environment, we proactively help you to identify, manage, and control both present as well as future regulatory risks.
For all organizations that are registered with Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) should conform to the requirements of section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, which requires management and the external auditor to report on the adequacy of the company's internal control over financial reporting (ICFR). We offer a wide range of services to achieve this conformance.
Our consultative services comprise of project management support, technical assistance, determining the risk assessment and scoping actions, assisting in documentation and assessment efforts, training, quality assurance and review. For non-audit clients, we offer direct assistance in the appraisal and remediation of controls.
Due Diligence Review
We assist clients in conducting financial, legal and accounting reviews in case of mergers, acquisitions and investments. A sound understanding of local laws, regulations and accounting practices enables us to vet all critical issues in detail.