We have the extensive knowledge and expertise for organisations that need high excellence in accounting advice. Our financial accounting advice, support tools, guidance and training will guide you to perk up the quality of the financial reporting of your company.
Our team of professional can help you in the following areas:
- Accounting and regulatory advice on your national GAAP and IFRS.
- Accounting developments seminars.
- Advise on the form and presentation of the financial statements.
- Assist companies in planning ahead for changes in U.S. GAAP / IFRS / SFRS.
- Assistance in impact assessment.
- Comprehensive accounting guidance and training.
- Conversion to IFRS.
- Customized US GAAP, IFRS and SFRS training for staff.
- Guidance on Financial Instruments.
- Harmonizing your accounting policies after any merger and acquisition.
- Identify potential GAAP differences between company’s existing reporting framework to US GAAP/IFRS.
- Keeping update on developments in financial reporting in domestic and international.
- Maintaining accounts receivables, accounts payable etc.
- Makes you understand how IFRS compares.
- Preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- Payroll reconciliation.
- Preparation of books of accounts.
- Preparation of expense vouchers, suppliers invoices, check deposit memo.
- Preparation of final financial statements to suite the requirements of the appropriate laws and authorities.
- Preparation of financial statement.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Preparations of income and expense statement.
- Quantify the differences identified.
- Revenue Recognition.
- Salary processing, leave and attendance record, payments of bonus and incentives, reimbursement and staff expenses records & employee loan processing.
- Share Based Payments.
- Solve difficult technical accounting issue that one cannot solve in-house.
- Structuring advice.
- Tax Effect Accounting.
- Technical update on corporate governance and financial reporting.