IMPORT EXPORT CODE
Foreign Company Registration
Post Incorporation Compliance
In India, there is a specific restriction related to obtaining the IEC No. No individuals or companies are permitted for the import / export of goods and services without obtaining an IEC.
The documents for Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) to set up a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU) include IEC sent to the joint Director General –Foreign Trade, which further consists of:
- Application in Aayaat Niryaat form.
- Copy of tax ID i.e. PAN along with a covering letter and the same has to be produced in original at the time of submission of application
- Bank’s certificate about the satisfactory account maintenance. The same should include signatures, name and designation of the banker issuing the certificate along with official stamp of the bank affixed to it.
- 2 photos of the director attached with the application form should be certified by the banker along with his name and designation. The official stamp of the bank should also be affixed to it.
- Attested copy of the Memorandum & Articles of association of the company.
- Authority Letter with photograph and the signatures of the person authorized to submit the application to be attested by the director approved by the company to file an application for IEC
- Certified true copy of a signed board resolution authorizing the referred person to sign the application on behalf of the company.
- List of director’s along with a copy of their passport
- Self-addressed envelope.
- Proof of address of the registered office of the company, and in the case the company has a number of units then address proof of all the units.